§ Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the processing of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that relates to you personally within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour, etc.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is
Stiftung Fußball & Kultur Euro 2024 gemeinnützige GmbH
60528 Frankfurt / Main
Phone: +49 (0)170 571 06 10
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. If the enquiry is assigned to a contract, we will delete the data arising in this context after the contract period, otherwise after storage is no longer required, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis a controller with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) Right to object: If we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests, which outweigh your interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you only have the right to object if there are grounds relating to your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. In this case, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
(3) You may revoke your consent to data processing (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR) at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. Please send your revocation to the contact details listed under § 1.
(4) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. One of these supervisory authorities is:
The Hessian Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Prof. Dr Alexander Roßnagel
Telephone: 06 11/140 80
§ 3 Processing of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When you use our website for purely informational purposes, we process the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. The data described below is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security and must therefore be processed by us. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (page visited)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- previously visited page
- operating system
- Language and version of the browser software.
This data is deleted when it is no longer required for the stated purposes, but after two weeks at the latest.
(2) In order to make visiting our website user-friendly and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on your end device.
Use of technically necessary cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The duration of storage can be found in the overview in the cookie settings of your web browser.
Google Fonts (local hosting)
This site uses so-called Google Fonts, which are provided by Google, for the standardised display of fonts. Google Fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.
Stiftung Fußball & Kultur Euro 2024 gGmbH, October 2022